Wednesday 7 August 2013

Day 1 Amsterdam Picture Puzzle.

Welcome to the blog's first game for the whole family!

Amsterdam is a confusing place, - canals, trams, interesting smells that make you stupid... 
So the pictures and the captions below have got mixed up! 

Match the correct caption with the corresponding picture to complete the story of 'the first day in The Netherlands'.

[First person to post the correct answers wins.... something].  


a) -"Are you smuggling anything?"
         -"No sir! I always walk like this..."

b) -"Nice cape!"
        -"What cape??"

c) -"Quick! Grab your trancing hat and glasses - we're going to Dance Valley!" 
-"But if it's a festival, I need Bicardi 8!"

d) -"This is my Mum you'll be staying with."
                -"Great! I brought you a bottle of coffee tequila!"

e) "Why is the rum always gone?"

f) Found it!!

g) ...WOOPWOOPINCEINCEげろげろCHINGCHING...

h) "If you know the road rules here, you can take my bike."

i) "I'm so glad you're here!"

j) "Seems i'm going now... bye everyone!"

k) [What side of the road should I be on...??]





A selection of photos from Dance Valley...

1 comment: