Saturday 15 June 2013

The Gift of GIFs.


Dear workmates,
Its hard to draw how much fun this is.
Seriously, you are awesome.




What the heck is this post about you ask?

My wonderful workmates gave me the most awesome, thoughtful, and ultimately useful leaving gift EVER.
Seriously. Ever.
Everyone stop trying to buy meaningful gifts now, 'cos this is the epitome.

I am now the proud owner of a Wacom Intuos 5 drawing tablet, seen here:

And now there are so many more possibilities for blog posts during my travels - the animation above for example, that I made simply while I was teaching myself how this sexy piece of machinery works.

So once again,
Thank you all so much for this. It really means a lot, and I love it to pieces.
[Not literally to pieces, that would be heartbreaking].

2 comments:

  1. You can do amininiations now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aaaaaah ok this explains the increased digital drawing awesomeness we've all been witnessing. great idea!

    ReplyDelete